Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

I spent the weekend partly at work and partly from the comfort of my home (bed and couch) trying to re-coop from a sinus infection.  I woke up in the middle of the night on Friday feeling all sorts of yucky, sore throat, watery eyes, sore face, sinus headache, achy, chilly, nasty colored boogers. Basically just yucky!

Rest--and a few steamy hot showers--did my body some good.

Back track to Thursday, the last "normal" day that I had. We loaded up our sweet Afternoon Delight and headed to the lake--probably my last trip without a baby in tow.  The weather was beautiful, water was cold. We just found us a little sandy beach area and parked ourselves for the day. It felt so good to get some warm sunshine on my ever-expanding body.

We have a big, fun week ahead of us, so I'm needing my body to cooperate with our plans. In the meantime, enjoy our lake pictures :)

Yes, that would be a box of pizza we picked up on our way to the lake! :) We dined right there on our little beach area--only boat in sight.

Y'all seen Hangover 2--where Alan throws the anchor ashore on dry land? Welcome to my life :)

Our own little piece of paradise

He holds my heart <3 but I'm not sure about the silly look on his face.

29 Weeks Pregnant

Afternoon Delight adorned with her own set of fuzzy dice

Our own little redneck spot for the day

 
Hope each of you had fantastic weekends! Happy Monday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So freaking cute:-) You look great! I'm 24 weeks pregnant but measuring 28 since I got two growing in me!! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time!! Hope you are feeling better!:-)

www.thevanzantfamily.blogspot.com

The Beginner Housewife said...

You're glowing!!! What a gorgeous girl you are with the little bundle of joy inside. I'm loving the pictures!! They're so amazing!

I'm a new follower! I'm also very new to blogging. I'm loving it though! So nice to meet you!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!