Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today I'm thinkin' mushy thoughts about one of the GREATEST men I have ever known! :) 

Alan, I am truly blessed to be your wife, and I'm so humbled by this life that the good Lord has given us together.  Our marriage is the one accomplishment in my life that makes me the most proud.  You are an easy man to love. You make everyday challenges and trials easy to face.  You are the kind of man I've always dreamed about being a father to my children, and I'm so BLESSED to be starting this new journey in our lives together.  You are admirable and respectable, making it easy to honor you as the head of our household. Thank you for calling me your wife and loving me so! :)  Happy Anniversary!




(I'm working on Day 5 of bedrest. Naturally I have more time to blog, but given the circumstances I have nothing to blog about ;)  I'll promise I haven't fallen off the face of the universe.)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How beautiful. I would LOVE to see more of your wedding!

Happy Anniversary! :) MArriage is the most amazing gift {before children} GOD can bless us with.

Rebekah said...

Happy Anniversary! I know God will bless you with many more!

Michelle G said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I just know you will gain a whole new love for Alan when Cale arrives. All about team work, and you two will make it through all the crazy nights, the little worries, and the big moments that make us proud! Hope you had a great day together!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!