Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 15

We've reached the half-way point in our 30-Day Blog Challenge journey--I've enjoyed this SO much. This has been a great way for me to connect with other bloggers, and I've been inspired by tons of great women. It's not too late to join us....link up with Katie's Journey.

Day 15, BIBLE VERSE

"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day."
-Habakkuk 2:3

I discovered this verse several weeks ago during a quiet time--it jumped out and grabbed me off of the page. I have struggled continually with patience during my lifetime.  It seems like we women are always waiting around on something to happen. God has His hand in EVERYTHING.  God has done a wonderful work in my heart over the last 6 months, teaching me to find the beauty in my current waiting period. I've actually posted about this lately, you can read it HERE.

**FUNNY STORY** I have a funny story for all you ladies that have been participating in the 30-Day Blog Challenge along with me. I had a dream last night that I'd posted my Blog Challenge for the day, but as I was reading all of yours I realized that you all has posted something totally different than me. I had posted by Bible verse, and yall had posted your "favorite vacation." I was totally floored, and upset that it had been changed without me knowing! I just thought it was funny that I had a dream about all of this! :)

Photobucket




6 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh my goodness...I really needed this! This verse spoke to me just now. Thank you for posting this verse!

Kit said...

That is such a great verse. I need to be reminded of that verse today...thanks!

ty said...

Haha, I love your dream. I had a random dream about blogging a few nights ago, but now I'm not sure what it was about!

Kari said...

Great verse and funny dream!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

That verse is wonderful! I am for sure adding that to my list in my journal! I am glad that your dream was not true! So glad that you are participating with us!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

This is a great quote! Patients is definitely a virtue that is not come by easily and it is something that we must ask for Gods help in conquering! Thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!